Thursday, January 10, 2019

Appendicitis


Thursday 10th January 2019
Well I was right...my husband brought Child~4 in last night to Emergency Rooms and he has appendicitis. As I write this he is being wheeled into surgery. I am so upset and angry that I am not there. My mother is bringing me down now shortly as my husband took the car last night. We live an hour and half away from the hospital. I should have trusted my own instincts and not listened to the GP yesterday who made me feel like an irrational first time mom for saying a pain in a tummy was appendicitis. Note: Always trust a mother's instinct.

I was awake from 4am and got up at 6 30 am rousing all the children. I told the kids about Child#4 and Child#3 asked could he still have his friend over for his birthday tomorrow! I had to drive Child~1 to the crossroad for the bus in my husband's huge van. It was so awkwaard to reverse that I took up the whole road!
I am so anxious about leaving the baby today. He is exclusively breastfed so I hope he takes the bottle for my mother in law! I will be seriously sore this evening though! I had to cancel music lessons. The music teacher rescheduled for Saturday. Child#3 will be angry! He is having a sleepover with his friend.
Well I'll sign off for now and I'll check in again after the hospital


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back after nearly a year! Ouick update! Big changes!

Hello everyone, I have neglected my blog shamefully since my return to work last April! Once I returned to work, time passed in a complete ...