Thursday, January 10, 2019

5km walk


Tuesday 8th January 2019
I’m just taking a break from folding a mountain of clothes. I washed and dried clothes daily but didn’t fold for 7 days…7 days only. And yet the whole dining room is full of clothes, rendering it useless for dining. What harm…the kids insist on eating anywhere but the dining room and kitchen. I followed a you tube tip of setting a timer to do a household task. I set it for 20 minutes…I have done three lots of 20 minutes now and I’m nowhere near the end of folding clothes! It has made the time feel longer if anything!
I have dinner on now and I’m keeping watch on the cupboards and fridge as one of the boys keeps sneaking in for chocolate digestives. He is so light footed you’d never know he was in only for the jar getting emptier and emptier.
Child Number 2 has opened and closed the presses about 5 times so far. I don’t know what he expects to be different each time he opens the press!
The baby is sleeping for now. The damn alarm set for laundry woke him the first time.
We had quite a productive day today. I walked 5km with the pushchair. Unfortunately, its wheels are now covered in sheep shit. I brought my mother in law to a funeral and had to wait around for her. Of course the baby has a dirty nappy up to his neck .Luckily I brought a change of clothes but my jacket did not escape unscathed.
My husband offered to do the music lesson run. I thought it was so nice of him. It gave me time to make dinner and do the laundry. Then I realised how I was thinking…why did I replace one job with another..I should have sat down or played with the kids!
The reason to offer to do the music run has become clear. My husband has been offered a building job far away. He’d have to stay in a B&B for the week. I tell him to take it. Will I handle 6 kids alone? It will be difficult but I can use it as blackmail again heeheehee.
Anyway, I better go fold some more clothes before dinner! Why do the socks always disappear? Why does my husband leave nails in his pockets or tissue? And why doesn’t he ever offer to do the laundry! The joys!
Bye for now!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Back after nearly a year! Ouick update! Big changes!

Hello everyone, I have neglected my blog shamefully since my return to work last April! Once I returned to work, time passed in a complete ...